This is Alex. I work in the home Improvement environment as installer. I love to help people work in their projects for their home. However I always passionate for the challenge that all my project gave me. I spend every weekend and weekdays working on home projects of various kinds with new products and technology. This is the site where I share all of the projects I’ve done and things I’m learning. I hope that this will be a benefit to all of you as work on some of these projects as well!
This site is owned and operated by Alex Demayo. www.tipshandyman.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We are compensated for referring traffic and business to Amazon and other companies linked to on this site. www.tipshandyman.com also participates in affiliate programs with Bluehost, Clickbank, CJ, ShareASale, and other sites. Income School LLC is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.
- Can I Just Replace The Doors On My Kitchen Cabinets?
- Is It Cheaper To Reface Or Replace Cabinets?
- What Colors Are Calming For A Bedroom?
- What Colors Make A Room Look Bigger And Brighter
- How Do You Make The Perfect Walk-In Closet?
- How Do You Keep A Poorly Insulated House Warm?
- What Is The Cheapest Roof Shape To Build?
- Can You Have Too Much Insulation?
- Everything You Must Know About Smart Locks
- What Flooring Is Cheaper Than Carpet?
- Should You Replace The Toilet When Remodeling?
- What Is Considered A Non-Structural Change In A House?
- Should A Ceiling Always Be Painted White?
- How Do You Install A Shower Diverter?
- Do Deadbolts Prevent Break-Ins?
- Are Concrete Homes Good For Winter?
- How To Stop Concrete Cracking In Hot Weather